Choose to return to balance.
Regain clarity and find freedom with new coping skills in a dynamic therapeutic process with a skilled, compassionate and intuitive presence. Our work together will help you improve communication, deepen intimacy, set and maintain personal boundaries and articulate your needs and wants. I welcome you, your family and your lifestyle regardless of where you identify on the broad spectrum of choices.
Credentials and Affiliations
- Licensed Marriage Family Therapist #46984
- Masters of Arts, Counseling Psychology in Somatics
California Institute of Integral Studies
- Experiential Therapy with Couples
Hakomi Institute of California
- Former affiliation with Behavioral Health and Recovery Services in Marin County
- Managed Health Network Military Family Life Consultant for the United States Department of Defense.
- Trained and experienced in Motivational Interviewing, and Dialectical Behavior Therapy strategies and theories.
- Trainer of Harm Reduction Therapy
- Associated with Aging and Adult Services and Adult Protective Services in Marin County
- Registered Supervisor for Associate Marriage and Family Therapist interns.
Living, Learning, Loving.
Come tell me all about it.